Who is responsible for your data?
- Brand: FORCOBAY BEAUTY PRODUCTS & PARFUMS (hereinafter, "FORCOBAY")
- Holder: FORCOBAY SPAIN
- CIF: ESQ20159562
- Registered office:
Calle Camp de Morvedre, s/n
La Cova Industrial Estate
46940 Manises - Valencia - Spain
- Public Registry: Registered in the Register of Distance Selling Companies of the Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness of the Government of Spain, with the reference 2012/1248/10/46/5/V and Register of Distance Selling Companies of the Department of Economy, Industry and Commerce of the Generalitat Valenciana, with the reference 2012/1904/46.
- Contact phone: +34 644750350 (Attention only in Spanish)
- Data Protection Delegate:
Juan A. Soliva
- Email: [email protected]
For what purpose will we treat your personal data?
FORCOBAY, will treat the User's data, manually or automatically, for the following specific purposes:
- Manage your registration as a User in the online Platform owned by FORCOBAY. However, in any case the User must verify and validate their registration in the Platform by entering their username and password through consent.
- Manage the contracting of products or services that you carry out through the Platform, as well as the corresponding billing and delivery.
- To send periodically through email, electronic communications with offers, promotions and news related to our online Platform, as long as the User has requested such communications and does not oppose or revoke his consent.
- In the event that the User formalizes an order, it will be essential that their basic data to make the delivery be transferred to the different transport companies that provide their services. At the time of contracting a product, the User is aware that their data will be provided to a third party for their exclusive use in the delivery process and then, they must be deleted.
- Comply with legally established obligations, as well as verify compliance with contractual obligations, including fraud prevention.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The legitimacy for the treatment of the User's data by FORCOBAY to carry out the registration and registration of the User on the Platform is in the consent of the interested party, requested for the specific case.
For its part, the management of the contracting of products or services through the Platform, payment, billing and corresponding shipments, is legitimized by the execution of the contract itself.
The treatment of the data in order to send electronic newsletters with offers, promotions and news related to our Platform, are based on the legitimate interest of FORCOBAY to carry out said treatments in accordance with current regulations, initially consent is required by User part and the ability to be revoked at all times. Likewise, the User information may be used to comply with the different legal obligations of FORCOBAY, or at the request of the Authorities.
FORCOBAY treats the personal data of natural persons with whom a commercial relationship is maintained as Customers registered in our sales portals, and on the other hand we treat the personal data of natural persons who, without being Clients, request information through our internet portals or our social networks.
What categories of data do we treat?
FORCOBAY treats the personal data of natural persons, necessary for the maintenance of the commercial relationship, billing, sending of orders, advertising by email (prior express authorization), after-sales service and Customer loyalty.
- Identification data: name, surname, NIF, CIF or DNI, postal address, email address, postal code, telephone.
- Personal characteristics: sex, date of birth, age.
- User identification codes or codes.
- Traffic and location data.
The requested personal data are essential for the provision of our service. The user has the legal right to object to supply them, but in that case we cannot use the contracted services.
In the event that the User provides third-party data, he / she declares that they have their consent and undertakes to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting FORCOBAY from any responsibility in this regard. However, FORCOBAY may carry out the verifications to verify this fact, adopting the corresponding measures, in accordance with the data protection regulations.
In the case of Users who are not Customers, the personal data collected will be permanently deleted within a maximum period of one year, or immediately if requested by the User.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
- The State Security Forces and Bodies under the provisions of the Law.
- Financial institutions for the collection of services offered (Paypal, Redsys).
- Transport companies to manage the shipment of your orders.
Within the commitment of FORCOBAY with the privacy and protection of people's data, we inform you of other data treatments that can be carried out, within the framework of the relationship with Customers, specifically, in relation to telephone support services.
In this sense, FORCOBAY will treat your data in order to improve the quality of our services, as well as manage the request made and provide you, where appropriate, the services that have been required. If you wish, you can contact us, through the telephone numbers enabled for this purpose, the legal basis of the treatment will be the adoption of pre-contractual measures or the development of the contractual relationship itself, as well as, in certain cases, your own consent.
How long do we keep your data?
FORCOBAY will keep the personal data of the User, only during the time necessary for the realization of the purposes for which they were collected, as long as it does not revoke the consents granted. Subsequently, if necessary, the information will be kept blocked by the deadlines legally established in any of the cases.
Data transfer abroad
The FORCOBAY computer servers where your personal data is stored, are located in Spain, in a specialized center and equipped with all security measures.
In no case, FORCOBAY will provide your personal data to companies, entities or third parties located outside the European Union.
Deadline for deletion of fiscal data
The fiscal data provided by the Client and derived from the commercial relationship will be deleted according to the period of limitation of responsibilities established by Spanish tax legislation.
What security measures do we implement to take care of your data?
- Encryption of communications between the user's device and FORCOBAY servers (https).
- Encryption of the information on the FORCOBAY servers themselves.
- Other measures that prevent access to User data by third parties.
FORCOBAY, only has service providers for the maintenance of its servers and platform, located within the European Union, subject to current regulations on data protection.
What rights does the interested party have?
You can exercise at any time, the following rights:
- Revoke any of the consents granted for the processing of your personal data, when deemed appropriate and without any explanation.
- Get confirmation of whether FORCOBAY, is treating your personal data or not.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Obtain from FORCOBAY, the limitation of the data processing when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are met.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation to the processing of their data, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. FORCOBAY will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Obtain personalized attention, to express their point of view and challenge the automated decisions taken by FORCOBAY, if applicable.
- Request the portability of your personal data, within what the available technologies allow us.
- Claim before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (https://www.aepd.es), through the address Calle Jorge Juan 6, 28001 of Madrid (Spain), when the User considers that FORCOBAY, has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable regulations in data protection.
Some of these rights, you can exercise them automatically from your User control panel of our portal, others we must perform them manually to confirm that the update, modification or removal, have been performed correctly. If you have any questions, contact us through the following address [email protected].
Also consult our LEGAL NOTICE and our COOKIES POLICY.