• Wire transfer: once the order has been confirmed, the Customer will receive an email indicating the account number to which he will have to make a bank transfer for the amount of the order within a maximum period of 5 calendar days. Once received the value for the order, FORCOBAY will send the order, according to the selected form of delivery. If, after the 5 calendar days from the date of confirmation of the order, FORCOBAY has not received the corresponding income, it will be communicated and the immediate cancellation of the order if no response is received.
• Bank income (Spain only): once the order has been confirmed, the Client selects the "transfer" option and will receive an email indicating the account number to which he will have to make a transfer or direct income. This income (without commission), can be done at any of the offices of the Banco Santander.
• Credit card: the Client must enter the data of his credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Maestro) in the process of purchase through the secure payment gateway of PayPal. Once the order is confirmed, the amount of the order is automatically charged to the bank account linked to the credit card entered and FORCOBAY will send the order according to the delivery method selected by the Customer.
• PayPal: the well-known PayPal payment gateway offers FORCOBAY customers the possibility of paying the amount of their orders through their PayPal account, with all the advantages and security that this payment gateway entails. Once the payment has been confirmed, FORCOBAY will send the order, according to the delivery method selected by the Client and the amount of the order will be charged to the PayPal account entered, with the payment conditions that it has configured. If you do not already have a PayPal account and want to benefit from its benefits, you can request it for free during the purchase process.
• Cash payment: At the moment, this payment system upon receipt of the order is only available for Spain and entails the payment of a service commission charged by the transport company. For security reasons and to avoid fraud to third parties or false orders, it will be essential for the Customer to confirm his identity and the address where the shipment will be made. To do this, once the order is placed, within a maximum period of 4 working days, you must send us a photo of any legal document or service receipt (water, electricity, telephone, insurance, etc.) where your full name and address appear. By selecting this method of payment, the Buyer agrees to receive his order from the carrier and to pay the exact amount of the purchase in cash. The dealer will not have change, nor will he accept the payment by card, having to pay the exact payment of the amount. In the event that for any circumstance the Customer rejects his package, is not at home or does not go to the carrier's office to pick up his order, significant return costs would be generated that could be legally claimed.
In the event of total or partial non-payment by the Customer on the expiration date agreed for one or more product orders, FORCOBAY will suspend or cancel any subsequent shipment or pending order, without incurring liability for any damages or losses, including profit Loss or damage caused by delay or loss of production caused to the Customer. Such suspension or cancellation will not release the Customer from its outstanding contractual obligations, in relation to payments due and receipt of orders.