Information on the health crisis due to the coronavirus COVID-19
As you may already know, the entire world is facing one of the worst health crises of recent years, due to the exceptional situation generated by the rapid expansion of the COVID-19 coronavirus.
The FORCOBAY PARFUMS team continues to provide its services with relative normality, having applied various security measures and adjustments to adapt to the current national alert situation that has been decreed by the Government of Spain. We make you a summary of the adjustments and measures we have taken to continue guaranteeing our service as much as possible. The measures that we are going to detail below will remain active as long as the alert state is maintained and normality is not recovered in the transit of goods and people.
Our measurements and adjustments are as follows:
- FORCOBAY continues to ship normally to Spain and other European countries, all perfumes or those items that we currently have in stock in our secondary warehouse. Our main supply warehouse, located in Manises (Valencia - Spain), for security reasons, has currently been temporarily closed until the Government of Spain withdraws its alert status.
- We will continue to serve the orders received, although we have a very limited stock because we are not receiving the replacement of many of the perfumes we sell. Certain provinces or populations of Italy and Spain have been totally closed to the transit of people and also of merchandise. In most regions of Europe, borders have been closed to the transit of people, but not to the passage of goods, so we are able to continue sending orders received almost normally, except with some other delay due to the crossing of the internal borders of the European Union.
- Our generic perfumes are made up of 80% natural alcohol. In this solution, it is impossible for any type of virus to survive and affect people who use perfumes, making its use totally safe.
- All the perfumes we currently supply are packed in cardboard packaging with shrink plastic wrap. To avoid an unlikely contagion by surface, during the process of assembling orders in their packaging, the handlers use latex gloves and a protective mask. In addition, perfumes and packaging, both new and those that we reuse, are sprayed with a disinfecting solution, so that when you open your package, you could perceive a certain chemical odor, which in no case will affect the perfumes purchased , since they are packed in a totally hermetic way.
- Shipments through Mondial Relay for delivery at a point of convenience, within France, Belgium and Luxembourg, have been suspended, due to the fact that the vast majority of collaborating establishments of this transport company are temporarily closed.
- Although currently no FORCOBAY employee is affected by the COVID-19 virus, we have decided to apply telework from home, to avoid a possible chain of infections, while the essential personnel remain in our secondary warehouse to prepare the orders received . Our Customer Service team continues to operate normally through the contact section, WhatsApp or by e-mail.
We wish to take advantage of the occasion, to once again vindicate the essential task that truckers, deliverymen and transporters provide within our societies, without which, not only could our perfumes not reach our Clients, but neither would the basic consumer products that the population needs in these complex situations.
The FORCOBAY team, we wish you all the best for these difficult times, hoping that soon together we can overcome this delicate situation.